Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Gratitude Counterstrike

So, to take Keri's challenge. I'm going to launch the Gratitude Counterstrike this week.

Here's my attempt for small change this week. It's worth making it a practice:

If I find myself complaining or judging (which is a complaint of a sort) I must launch a counterstrike of gratidue towards the complaint in the form of expressing, inwardly or outwardly, two things I am grateful for.

The first gratitude strike knocks out the complaint. The second moves me in a peaceful direction.

G minus 10...9...8...7..6...5...4...3...2...1...

*launch*

3 Comments:

Blogger lifeonthecoast said...

This is beautiful! I'm sure you have already found that it works. :-)

December 18, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Perry Lewellyn said...

definitely helps a lot!

December 18, 2007 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger lifeonthecoast said...

I'm starting my own version and linking to this post from there! (hope that's OK, just want to give credit).

December 28, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home